Thursday, June 30, 2011

Paul

I recently watched Paul (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1092026/) a film written and starred in by Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. I am huge fan of these two, separately and together. They always manage to produce something that makes me crack up and make films or television I absolutely love! This is definitely no exception to the rule.


It's about Graeme (Simon Pegg) and Clive (Nick Frost) who are two geeks who set about a road trip across  America. Where they met Paul (Seth Rogen) whose an alien that can disappear and provides to surrealist factor to the film. They technically kidnap a girl on the way, that Graeme fancies, while trying to escape the 'evil' that are trying to capture Paul. 


The films slightly more mainstream than previous films like Hot Fuzz, but it doesn't stop it being as entertaining and enjoyable to watch. From start to finish I had a smile on my face and the majority of time it left me giggling to myself. I really would recommend this film! Its brilliant, clever, funny and imaginative! It definitely would put a smile on my face no matter how badly my days going!


Currently I'm reading Simon Pegg's autobiography "Nerd Do Well" and so far it's amazing and I haven't stop smiling but I'll let you know the overall feeling of the book when I finish it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment