Monday, June 13, 2011

Its Kind of a Funny Story

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2743862809/

I watched this today because I was trying to find new films to watch and I loved it. I loved the way it was shot, the story, the actors. It was nice to watch a film that follows some of the generic but has the edge to be different.

Most of it is set in a psychiatric ward and touches upon other reasons while people are in there. But the main actor Keir Gilchrist and his depression is the main focus. It talks about the reasons he feels depressed and you see the process of him slowly trying to sort out his own mind. Dealing with school, family & women. He's a very good actor.

I'm not a huge lover of Zach Galifianakis acting he can be annoying, but in this he plays on comedic but has a more serious acting style.

I would recommend this film to everyone because it adds something different to your stereotypical hollywood film :)

No comments:

Post a Comment